Delage D12 hybrid hypercar deliveries postponed for a yearAugust 21, 2020
The Delage D12 hybrid model is 4730 and 2080 mm long and wide.
The car will be equipped with a push rod double wishbone suspension and an 8-speed sequential gearbox. It is known that a total of 30 copies will be assembled at a price of $ 2.3 million. Note that Delage is a brand from the distant past. Delage D12 is not new for a long time. A two-seater concept with a carbon fiber monocoque and composite outer panels was presented to potential buyers at the end of last year at a special event in Los Angeles. The company planned that it would take about a year only to prepare a serial car for production, and deliveries to customers would begin in 2021.
But the pandemic has quite strongly corrected the manufacturer’s work. Experts suggest that the company has not yet started prototype testing. The assembly of cars in the homeland of the brand will begin next year, and the first client cars will reach their owners in a year. The head of the company is going to arrange a magnificent premiere of the production car this fall in Macau.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air