David Warner – Chief Designer WilliamsJanuary 28, 2020
Williams announced new appointments designed to strengthen the technical staff of the team. David Warner received the position of chief designer of Williams, and Jonathan Carter became his deputy. Both will take up duties in the near future. In addition, Adam Carter, who served as head of the Williams design department, was appointed chief engineer for the British team.
David Warner has experience in Formula 1 since 1997. For over twenty years, he has worked at Arrows, Jaguar Racing and Red Bull Racing, where in recent years he has been responsible for the development of the suspension. Jonathan Carter before joining Williams managed to work in Arrows, McLaren and Renault.
Claire Williams, Deputy Team Leader: “David and Jonathan will bring vast experience, knowledge and skills to Williams. We are glad that they will join us in the near future.
They will strengthen our team of engineers and will work closely with Adam Carter, the chief engineer, as well as other specialists, developing the next generation of Williams Formula 1 cars. ”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network