Datsun 240Z got the heart of SupraAugust 29, 2019
The classic sports car of the 70s was finalized by tuners. The Datsun 240Z installed a 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder engine 2JZ from Toyota. Its power reaches 600 hp (447 kW). Moreover, the weight of the car is only 1,044 kg.
The engine is equipped with a five-speed manual gearbox Toyota R154, a special driveshaft and limited slip differential. The 240Z also received a set of D2 coilovers and a more powerful brake system.
In addition, the front part was redesigned, which received an enlarged front grille, however, its style was not worked out in detail to better match the look of the Datsun 240Z. A large rear spoiler is also provided. Custom-made 16-inch CCW Classic 5 rims. They are complemented by Toyo Proxes tires with bright yellow accents. In the cabin installed sports seats with racing seat belts, as well as a Sparco steering wheel.
- Updated BMW X3 M first came out on tests
- German tuners finalized the eighth generation Volkswagen Golf
- Electric crossover races to begin in 2022
- Chevrolet Corvette Shooting Brake will be the new Batmobile
- LG Chem will triple battery production