Danilo Petrucci will leave Ducati at the end of 2020June 4, 2020
Italian motorcycle racer Danilo Petrucci has confirmed that at the end of 2020 he will leave the Ducati factory team.
Next season, Australian Jack Miller will be playing for a team from Borno Panigale. It is not known whether Andrea Dovizioso will remain in Ducati, but Petrucci will definitely leave the team after two seasons.
“Ducati decided to end our collaboration. Sorry, but I intend to stay at MotoGP. A year ago, I won my first victory and I want to continue to win, ”Petrucci said on the Italian television channel Rai.
One possible option for Petrucci is called the Aprillia factory team.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid