Danilo Petrucci will leave Ducati at the end of 2020June 4, 2020
Italian motorcycle racer Danilo Petrucci has confirmed that at the end of 2020 he will leave the Ducati factory team.
Next season, Australian Jack Miller will be playing for a team from Borno Panigale. It is not known whether Andrea Dovizioso will remain in Ducati, but Petrucci will definitely leave the team after two seasons.
“Ducati decided to end our collaboration. Sorry, but I intend to stay at MotoGP. A year ago, I won my first victory and I want to continue to win, ”Petrucci said on the Italian television channel Rai.
One possible option for Petrucci is called the Aprillia factory team.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit