Danilo Petrucci goes to Tech3 KTMJune 26, 2020
Italian rider Danilo Petrucci will continue his MotoGP career after leaving Ducati at the end of the 2020 season.
The 29-year-old athlete signed a one-year contract with KTM, the Austrian company announced on Thursday afternoon. But he will not play for the factory team, but for the Tech3 KTM satellite team.
“I am pleased to welcome Petrucci to our team in 2021. I respect him very much. He is a good guy with great charisma and a great sense of humor. In addition, Danilo is a real team player and knows how to win MotoGP races, ”commented Tech3 boss Herve Ponsharal.
Petrucci’s partner in 2021 will be Iker Lekuona. The main KTM team next year will be Miguel Oliveira and Brad Binder.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company