Danilo Petrucci goes to Tech3 KTMJune 26, 2020
Italian rider Danilo Petrucci will continue his MotoGP career after leaving Ducati at the end of the 2020 season.
The 29-year-old athlete signed a one-year contract with KTM, the Austrian company announced on Thursday afternoon. But he will not play for the factory team, but for the Tech3 KTM satellite team.
“I am pleased to welcome Petrucci to our team in 2021. I respect him very much. He is a good guy with great charisma and a great sense of humor. In addition, Danilo is a real team player and knows how to win MotoGP races, ”commented Tech3 boss Herve Ponsharal.
Petrucci’s partner in 2021 will be Iker Lekuona. The main KTM team next year will be Miguel Oliveira and Brad Binder.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever