Daniel Ricciardo presented a new helmet design.March 15, 2019
After moving to Renault, Daniel Ricciardo was the first in his career to be absolutely free to design a helmet. In the pre-season tests the Australian driver used an intermediate version of the design, and on Thursday in Melbourne presented a new color.
Now his helmet is painted in blue, green, black and pink, the words “Stop being them” appeared on it, as well as the 3 – the number of the rider’s car.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform