Daniel Ricciardo presented a new helmet design.March 15, 2019
After moving to Renault, Daniel Ricciardo was the first in his career to be absolutely free to design a helmet. In the pre-season tests the Australian driver used an intermediate version of the design, and on Thursday in Melbourne presented a new color.
Now his helmet is painted in blue, green, black and pink, the words “Stop being them” appeared on it, as well as the 3 – the number of the rider’s car.
- Plymouth Prowler Roadster Transformed on New Renders
- China’s Sunra has released its first electric car i03
- NuCamp Cirrus 620 Truck Camper Touring Trailer Introduced
- Manhart atelier upgrades Toyota Supra
- New Jaguar I-Pace patent images released