Daniel Riccardo – McLaren RacerMay 15, 2020
The McLaren team announced the signing of a multi-year contract with Daniel Riccardo. The Australian will join the team from Woking in 2021, becoming a partner of Lando Norris. Carlos Sainz will leave McLaren after completing the 2020 season.
Zack Brown, head of McLaren Racing: “The signing of a contract with Daniel is another step forward in our long-term plan, and together with Lando he will bring us a new incentive. This is great news for us, our partners and fans.
I also want to pay tribute to Carlos for his excellent work and for helping McLaren return to the top. He is a true team player, and we wish him all the best after leaving McLaren. ”
Andreas Seidl, Team Leader: “Daniel is a recognized winner, and his experience, commitment and energy will be a valuable asset to McLaren in our quest to return to the leading position. In the person of Daniel and Lando, we have two riders who will continue to delight the fans and help the team grow.
Carlos is a true professional who is a pleasure to work with. Together we will continue to enjoy the races this year. “We wish him good luck in the next stage of his career when he leaves McLaren.”
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles