Dani Alves put up his unusual Mini Cooper for saleOctober 23, 2020
The player wants to spend the proceeds on charity.
Dani Alves once again showed his big heart by ditching his exclusive Mini Cooper S Countryman.
“This car is unique in the world because it was made especially for me”, jokes Dani Alves and offers to buy it for only 27,200 euros
The 8000 km model is completely personalized, made in the colors of Alves’s jacket, and his signature is on the seats.
“The body is completely covered in elegant golden arabesques over a coat of royal blue paint,” says Alves.
The purpose of the car sale is not an attempt to free the garage – the footballer assures that the money received from the sale will be donated to the Gerando Falcões Foundation, which helps disadvantaged children in Brazil gain access to education and sports.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine