Damon Hill: Replacing Whiting is impossibleMarch 15, 2019
Sky Sport F1 expert, world champion 1996 Damon Hill about the sudden death of Charlie Whiting before the first stage of the season in Melbourne …
Damon Hill: “We are all incredibly shocked. Charlie was one of those who should always be with us, like the voice of reason. He took on a huge responsibility, playing a key role in our sport. It will be extremely difficult if not impossible to replace.
The riders treated him with great respect. He came to them to brief the pilots, we turned to him when we had any problems, concerns or concerns.
In 1994, after the race in Imola, I talked a lot with him about security, and I always knew that he would make the right decision. ”
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck