Damon Hill: Hamilton – the greatest British racerOctober 16, 2019
1996 Champion Damon Hill considers Lewis Hamilton the best of the British pilots who spoke in Formula 1 …
Damon Hill: “There is no doubt that Lewis is the greatest racer who was born in the UK. Another title, and it will equal Michael Schumacher, who was considered inaccessible.
From year to year he fights with the best and has reached an incredible level. He grew up in every way, becoming a very formidable rival. Now Lewis is at the peak of form – he knows this and feels relaxed.
I think his success deserves more recognition in the UK, but this is the problem of our sport. I don’t think it’s Lewis’s fault. There are still fans, but many viewers around the world have moved away from Formula 1, when Michael Schumacher constantly won. ”
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”