Damd added sports to the Subaru ForesterFebruary 25, 2019
The crossover received an aerodynamic body kit, which makes it more sporty and stylish. In addition, as noted by Damd, the kit is combined with elements of STI.
A new front grill has been developed for the Forester, which improves engine cooling. The lower grille has become wider. At the request of the customer, additional LED lighting elements can be installed.
The front lip has a simple design that emphasizes the power of the Subaru Forester. Side skirts not only add aggressiveness, but also bring practical benefits by increasing downforce. The rear bumper has also been modified in order to optimize air flow. Damd notes that it was designed with the idea that it will be used with the rear spoiler from the STI. However, the tuner offers its own rear wing, which has a unique shape.
The cost of tuning components varies from 34,000 to 64,000 yen.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green