Daimler will start unmanned aerial vehicles since 2021March 20, 2019
Starting in 2021, Daimler plans to launch unmanned cars. Information was confirmed by Michael Huffner, Head of Unmanned Driving.
At the moment, the company is engaged in the issue of unmanned cabs. The first test will be in San José (California, USA). The first market will be the United States, and then China.
Initially, it is planned to release just 10,000 machines, which will be created under the conditions of city streets.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration