Daimler will start unmanned aerial vehicles since 2021March 20, 2019
Starting in 2021, Daimler plans to launch unmanned cars. Information was confirmed by Michael Huffner, Head of Unmanned Driving.
At the moment, the company is engaged in the issue of unmanned cabs. The first test will be in San José (California, USA). The first market will be the United States, and then China.
Initially, it is planned to release just 10,000 machines, which will be created under the conditions of city streets.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration