Daimler will start unmanned aerial vehicles since 2021March 20, 2019
Starting in 2021, Daimler plans to launch unmanned cars. Information was confirmed by Michael Huffner, Head of Unmanned Driving.
At the moment, the company is engaged in the issue of unmanned cabs. The first test will be in San José (California, USA). The first market will be the United States, and then China.
Initially, it is planned to release just 10,000 machines, which will be created under the conditions of city streets.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones