Daimler will assemble engines with GeelyNovember 17, 2020
This is reported by the German edition Handelsblat.
Daimler continues to expand its relationship with China’s Geely. Now the companies will jointly develop motors that will be assembled in Europe for the European market and in China for the Chinese market. It is reported that such cooperation will allow Daimler to save up to one billion euros.
According to experts, due to the new agreement, Daimler will stop cooperating with Renault in the field of engines. Thus, the models of the A-Class, B-Class and Vito families will be produced with other power units. It cannot be ruled out that they will be motors developed jointly with Geely.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.