DAF tests hybrid trucks for testingMarch 17, 2020
The Dutch company began testing its new tractors.
DAF has begun testing its new tractors, which are equipped with hybrid power plants. In Germany, the brand is already conducting tests of electric garbage trucks. Note that two years ago the brand released the conceptual XF, but its range would be disastrously small – only 10 km.
New hybrid trucks are equipped with installations based on an 11-liter diesel engine rated at 450 horsepower. It is noted that the batteries are able to recharge during operation of the internal combustion engine using charging stations. The range of the model on a full battery charge is 50 kilometers.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles