DAF tests hybrid trucks for testingMarch 17, 2020
The Dutch company began testing its new tractors.
DAF has begun testing its new tractors, which are equipped with hybrid power plants. In Germany, the brand is already conducting tests of electric garbage trucks. Note that two years ago the brand released the conceptual XF, but its range would be disastrously small – only 10 km.
New hybrid trucks are equipped with installations based on an 11-liter diesel engine rated at 450 horsepower. It is noted that the batteries are able to recharge during operation of the internal combustion engine using charging stations. The range of the model on a full battery charge is 50 kilometers.
- Paul McCartney’s Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL Lorinser sold at auction
- A documentary about Rimac appeared on the web
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork