Dacia will release a new crossover instead of a Loggy minivanMay 30, 2020
For many years, Dacia has been flirting with the idea of launching a 7-seater SUV, and it seems they finally found the motivation, resources and strength for this.
A message from L’Argus claims that an as-yet-unknown car will come out next spring and will essentially replace Lodgy. The minivan did not do very well with sales: according to CarSalesBase, last year only 28,994 units were sent to Europe, compared with 220,167 Duster units.
The French press expects the new model to be an SUV about 4.5 meters long based on the expanded version of the CMF-B platform, which also underpins the new generation Renault Clio and Captur, as well as the latest Nissan Juke. It is assumed that it will differ in design from Duster, with a more stylish design that will open space for three rows of seats.
It will be equipped with a new infotainment system, which should also be shared with the next Sandero. It is highly unlikely that he will offer higher driver assistance systems, such as Level 2 semi-autonomous driving, but may offer a warning when leaving the lane and warning of blind spots.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network