Dacia tests the hot electric DusterMarch 22, 2019
The budget Romanian brand is working on an electric car, which will be presented in the next decade.
Previously, representatives of Dacia reported such an intention of the company, apparently, the project is in full swing: the first prototypes took to the road. New photos show the racing version of the electric car, which is based on the Duster. He was tested by the Renault Sport team on a frozen lake near the Arctic Circle.
Although the crossover uses the first generation Duster as the basis, it is much broader than the standard model. It is equipped with sports studded tires, sports seats and a safety cage installed in the cabin. Also, the crossover got the Brembo brake system.
The electric Dacia Duster is expected to take part in a series of races on ice in 2020 in the class of electric models with all-wheel drive.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon