Dacia tests 2022 7-seat Grand Duster crossoverApril 8, 2021
The Romanian brand launched a seven-seat modification of its SUV for testing, which was first announced back in 2017.
Renault’s Romanian subsidiary has begun testing a 7-seater version of the Duster, which is expected to have increased in size and received an additional side window. To date, there is no information on the wheelbase of the model, but according to rumors it will be 159 millimeters larger.
The appearance of the model will be distinguished by a new form of head optics, which can be noted from the spy shots that have appeared on the web. The technical part of the new model will most likely be borrowed from Renault Duster, and the name of the SUV will be supplemented with the word “Grand”.
The seven-seater Dacia Duster SUV should be powered by a 1.3-liter engine with 154 horsepower. It is expected that the debut of new items will take place before the end of this year.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards