Dacia showed limited performance Duster Black CollectorSeptember 21, 2019
Dacia introduced a limited version of its SUV Duster. The circulation is only 500 copies. The new version is called – Black Collector.
The Romanian company Dacia has begun accepting orders for the limited edition Black SUV Duster SUV. A total of 500 copies will be issued, each of which will be sold on the French market at a cost of 19,490 euros.
This SUV, in another way, is considered a decorated version of the Prestige. These cars are equipped with a multimedia system that supports Apple CarPlay, a navigation and climate control system, tire pressure monitoring and a rear view camera. Off-road vehicles in the Black Collector configuration will differ from the usual ones in the exclusive black body color with special graphics, other protective mats, number plates located on the thresholds, as well as the new Focal audio system.
A special limited edition offers the turbocharged 1.33-liter TCe 130 FAP engine, developing 130 horsepower. He is paired with a five-speed manual gearbox and a front-wheel drive system.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production