Dacia Introduces Limited Edition SE Twenty Special EditionJanuary 7, 2020
A special version is dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the development of the Romanian company under the leadership of the French concern Renault. Models will receive additional styling and equipment.
Romanian company Dacia celebrates its 20th anniversary of departure under the leadership of the Renault concern. This brand is known in Europe as a manufacturer of budget cars Logan, Sandero, Duster. In honor of the significant date, a special line of SE Twenty Sandero Stepway, Logan MCV Stepway and Duster cars was presented.
In the exterior of the limited edition, there are special stickers on the side, black lining on the mirror housings, as well as blue caps on alloy wheels. Inside, the seats received blue mesh inserts unique to this brand, as well as embroidery on the seats with the Dacia logo. In addition, blue inserts on the blowers appeared on the front panel, and special rugs were installed in the legs.
As additional equipment, a rear view camera, parking sensors and a warning system about blind spots are installed.
In technical terms, the models remained the same. The engine range is represented by gasoline and diesel engines with a maximum power of up to 130 horsepower.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter