Dacia Duster in August became the most popular crossover in EuropeSeptember 27, 2019
But in the team event, this SUV managed to rise to second place in the list of the most beloved models of Europeans, losing to the Volkswagen Golf.
Last month, the compact Dacia Duster SUV first rose to second place in the ranking of the best-selling cars in Europe. This result helped the new Duster to lead the list of the most popular SUVs in Europe. But the title of the best-selling model in the European market, according to the estimates of the JATO Dynamics research company, belongs to Volkswagen Golf, where 26,411 customers (-23.6%) chose it. The second with a result of 19,451 cars is the Dacia Duster (demand grew by 10.8%).
Closes the “top three” of the best Volkswagen T-Roc, which sold 18,262 copies (+ 27.8%). One step away from the bronze was Dacia Sandero, with sales of 17,764 cars (+ 2.5%).
The last place in the first “five” goes to Volkswagen Polo – 16 692 units (-21.2%). Renault Clio (16,498 units), Skoda Octavia (15,997 units), Volkswagen Tiguan (14,665 buyers), Opel / Vauxhall Corsa (14,301 cars) and Renault Captur (13,526) also entered the “top ten” of the most popular cars among Europeans. transactions).
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious