Cyril Abithebul: Ricardo can get usedMarch 18, 2019
Daniel Riccardo moved from Red Bull Racing to Renault and, of course, lost in quality. If in Red Bull Racing everything was fine-tuned and worked like a clock, then in Renault the organization of work leaves much to be desired – and the team leader Cyril Abitebull recognizes this difference, which the Australian driver will have to get used to.
Cyril Abiteboul: “Daniel probably understood that while we are not working as effectively as the top team. It is unlikely that he underestimated this fact.
Perhaps he will have to become more thick-skinned and realize that playing two or three positions in the wrestling teams of the middle group is very difficult. But I’m not worried about this, Riccardo is a smart guy, he can get used to how they work here. ”
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid