Cyril Abithebul: Ricardo can get usedMarch 18, 2019
Daniel Riccardo moved from Red Bull Racing to Renault and, of course, lost in quality. If in Red Bull Racing everything was fine-tuned and worked like a clock, then in Renault the organization of work leaves much to be desired – and the team leader Cyril Abitebull recognizes this difference, which the Australian driver will have to get used to.
Cyril Abiteboul: “Daniel probably understood that while we are not working as effectively as the top team. It is unlikely that he underestimated this fact.
Perhaps he will have to become more thick-skinned and realize that playing two or three positions in the wrestling teams of the middle group is very difficult. But I’m not worried about this, Riccardo is a smart guy, he can get used to how they work here. ”
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024