Curtiss Zeus V8 launched into productionAugust 25, 2019
An unusual electric motorcycle Curtiss Zeus V8 was launched into production. The first 100 copies should go on sale in early 2020.
The Curtiss Zeus is an electric bike with a very atypical design inspired by the original Curtiss motorcycles.
Curtiss works closely with Fast Radius, a company that specializes in advanced methods (such as 3D printing), with the goal of manufacturing Zeus and developing other models in the future.
Mr. Matthew Chambers, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Curtiss, commented: “The goal of Curtiss is to create reliable, desirable, clean and green motorcycles as the future hot rod. Fast Radius are the best in hybrid production and operational efficiency, that is, they will help us put Zeus on the market in time to meet the wishes of our global audience. ”
The first 100 units of the Curtiss Zeus V8 will be priced at $ 75,000.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype