Cupra will bring sports coupe-crossover to GenevaFebruary 15, 2019
The Spanish brand Cupra, which was previously a sub-brand of Seat, has published a teaser for its first fully independent model. The public premiere of the novelty will be held in March at the Geneva Motor Show.
Judging by the image, the car will receive tail lights with a pattern in the style of the Seat Tarraco crossover. In this case, the model “Cupra” will have a lower roofline and a wide rear end.
It is assumed that the Spaniards will bring to Switzerland “charged” coupe-crossover, which can be called Terramar. It is not excluded that the novelty will be equipped with a two-liter gasoline four-cylinder supercharged engine with a power of 300 horsepower. In a series of such a car should run in 2020.
Recall, the first model released under the brand Cupra, was a charged version of the Seat Ateca. The crossover is completed with a 300-horsepower two-liter “turbo-four”, allowing you to dial the first “hundred” in 5.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 245 km per hour.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos