Cupra sports crossover races on a rooftop in ParisOctober 4, 2019
The Spanish brand Cupra (formerly a sub-brand of Seat) has published a video that shows how the “charged” Ateca crossover drives a racetrack. At the same time, the track was equipped on the roof of the exhibition center in Paris.
The trick was organized as part of an advertising campaign for a young brand. The car was driven by the Swedish rider Matthias Ekström – two-time winner of the DTM Touring Championship and world rally cross champion.
The “charged” Ateca became the first standalone Cupra brand. The crossover is equipped with a two-liter “turbo four”, developing 300 horsepower. The car is capable of gaining the first 100 kph in 5.4 seconds, and its maximum speed is 245 km per hour.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura