Cupra published the first image of its own electric carJuly 22, 2019
The novelty will be presented in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The model will be presented as a concept for the future electric crossover, but now we can consider the silhouette of the model.
The Cupra press service (a brand released from Seat) published the first photo of the electric vehicle concept. The first car with electric drive from this brand will be presented at the beginning of autumn. Details are not reported, but the model will demonstrate the direction of the development of design for electric Cupra. In the company itself, the electric car is described as a “four-door crossover with a coupe body”, which received “emotional design” and “advanced technologies”.
Despite the lack of official information, it can be assumed that the basis will be a modern modular MEB platform from Volkswagen. It is possible that the model will receive a full drive, and the technology obtained during the creation of the project e-racer.
Today, the Cupra has only two models in its lineup – the Formentor hybrid crossover and the all-wheel drive Leon Cupra R ST sedan.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors