Cupra published the first image of its own electric carJuly 22, 2019
The novelty will be presented in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The model will be presented as a concept for the future electric crossover, but now we can consider the silhouette of the model.
The Cupra press service (a brand released from Seat) published the first photo of the electric vehicle concept. The first car with electric drive from this brand will be presented at the beginning of autumn. Details are not reported, but the model will demonstrate the direction of the development of design for electric Cupra. In the company itself, the electric car is described as a “four-door crossover with a coupe body”, which received “emotional design” and “advanced technologies”.
Despite the lack of official information, it can be assumed that the basis will be a modern modular MEB platform from Volkswagen. It is possible that the model will receive a full drive, and the technology obtained during the creation of the project e-racer.
Today, the Cupra has only two models in its lineup – the Formentor hybrid crossover and the all-wheel drive Leon Cupra R ST sedan.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US