Cupra promises to show the Formentor serial coupe-crossover already in 2020May 25, 2019
With the prototype coupe-shaped crossover, visitors could get acquainted with the international motor show in Geneva. The debut of the Cupra Formentor concept car was timed to coincide with a significant date for the Cupra brand – the first anniversary of its “independent” existence.
Cupra, which recently separated from Seat and became a separate sub-brand, is planning to present its new coupe-shaped crossover Cupra Formentor next year. Up to this point, for more than twenty years, the Cupra prefix was received by the most powerful cars of the Spanish company Seat. This model will be the “firstborn” of the new sub-brand. It is reported that the brand will build a crossover on its own platform, and not on the basis of the existing model Seat.
The manufacturer will take the Formentor concept car shown at the March motor show in Geneva as the basis for the cross-coupe, the Auto Express magazine writes.
Serial Formentor debuts on the market under the Cupra logo. Over time, customers will be offered a cross-coupe Seat Formentor, which will differ from its predecessor by a slightly modified design, less powerful engines and a slightly “trimmed” list of available options and additional equipment.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires