Cupra Leon 2021 showed on renderSeptember 27, 2019
After a series of spy shots, designers developed new product renders.
In early June, a disguised hatch prototype was spotted in Spain and based on these spy images, the designers presented a render of the rival Honda Civic Type R. The style of the new Cupra Leon was based on the Formentor concept car.
It is already known that Cupra Leon will be equipped with a hybrid power plant, which will include a 1.4-liter TSI engine and an electric motor, the total power of which will be up to 245 horsepower, and CO2 emissions of less than 50 g / km.
On the eve of the photo spies noticed Cupra Leon ST, as indicated by the modified prototype exhaust system. Probably the novelty will receive an all-wheel drive system. If so, the high-speed wagon is likely to increase power again to 300 horsepower. A likely scenario would be the familiar TSI 2.0 with or without electrification.
In the rendered images, we can only evaluate the appearance of the model, but earlier the photo spies managed to take pictures of the hatchback’s interior. The 2021 Cupra Leon will receive a tablet-style infotainment system on the center console, the same as the VW Golf VIII and Skoda Octavia IV.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions