Cupra Formentor got on the conveyorSeptember 29, 2020
SEAT has begun serial assembly of its first “charged” crossover.
The Cupra Formentor crossover is the sixth model of the brand produced at the plant in Martorell near Barcelona. Initially, the production of the novelty will take place in three shifts; at first, only 160 cars will be assembled per day. The model will go on sale in Europe next week.
At first, Cupra will sell crossovers only in a version with a 2-liter turbo engine with 310 hp, which will be paired with an uncontested DSG robotic gearbox and an all-wheel drive system. Later in the lineup there will be six more power plants.
In early 2021, the Cupra Formentor will be on sale with a 245 hp hybrid power plant. Such a car can only travel on electric traction up to 50 kilometers. At the start of sales, the novelty will be sold in the Launch Edition at a price of 43,953 euros.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green