Crossover Volkswagen Tiguan became a coupeSeptember 7, 2020
The Volkswagen Tiguan, which received the “X” add-on, will only be sold in the Chinese market.
Note that this crossover is positioned as a sportier and more stylish version of the practical Tiguan. It is not yet known whether the car will be delivered to the European market. The front end of the Volkswagen Tiguan X does not differ in any way from the standard Tiguan, however, starting from the B-pillar, it is a completely different model, which is noticeable in the sloping roofline and massive tailgate. The car is powered by two 4-cylinder TSI units with 186 and 220 hp.
Both engines are mated to a 7-speed DSG dual-clutch robotic gearbox. As for the release of versions with a manual transmission, it is not planned.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests