Crossover Peugeot 3008 received a special versionSeptember 30, 2019
A special edition of the Peugeot 3008 Anniversary will be released in a limited edition of 120 copies, costing from 46,380 euros each.
The new special Peugeot 3008 series received the prefix to the name “Anniversary”. It is easy to recognize thanks to the special matte exterior color of the Grigio Platinium. Arriving at the dealerships in November, the Peugeot 3008 Anniversary will be offered at a price that starts at 46,380 euros.
The novelty is released in only 120 copies and is standardly equipped with Visiopark 360° 360-degree cameras, Electric & Massage Pack, opening panoramic roof, Focal speaker system, wireless charging for a smartphone and a trunk, the door of which opens without hands.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones