Crossover Peugeot 3008 received a special versionSeptember 30, 2019
A special edition of the Peugeot 3008 Anniversary will be released in a limited edition of 120 copies, costing from 46,380 euros each.
The new special Peugeot 3008 series received the prefix to the name “Anniversary”. It is easy to recognize thanks to the special matte exterior color of the Grigio Platinium. Arriving at the dealerships in November, the Peugeot 3008 Anniversary will be offered at a price that starts at 46,380 euros.
The novelty is released in only 120 copies and is standardly equipped with Visiopark 360° 360-degree cameras, Electric & Massage Pack, opening panoramic roof, Focal speaker system, wireless charging for a smartphone and a trunk, the door of which opens without hands.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires