Crossover Peugeot 3008 received a special versionOctober 1, 2019
A special edition of the Peugeot 3008 Anniversary will be released in a limited edition of 120 copies, costing from 46,380 euros each.
The new special Peugeot 3008 series received the prefix to the name “Anniversary”. It is easy to recognize thanks to the special matte exterior color of the Grigio Platinium. Arriving at the dealerships in November, the Peugeot 3008 Anniversary will be offered at a price that starts at 46,380 euros.
The novelty is released in only 120 copies and is standardly equipped with Visiopark 360 ° 360-degree cameras, Electric & Massage Pack, opening panoramic roof, Focal speaker system, wireless charging for a smartphone and a trunk, the door of which opens without hands.
- Jeep recalls diesel Grand Cherokee
- Porsche Taycan entered the Guinness Book of Records, having driven 42 kilometers in continuous drift
- Peugeot racing minivan put up for sale
- Ram unveils an exclusive version of the full-size 1500
- Electric car manufacturer becomes China’s most expensive carmaker