Crossover Kia Sportage will receive an extended versionJanuary 21, 2021
Auto Kia Sportage will get an extended modification.
It is known that the next generation of Kia Sportage will be assembled in two modifications, namely with a short wheelbase and a pancake. The extended wheelbase crossover is currently being tested on public roads.
On the photos published on the Web, you can see that the crossover has been fitted with new headlights, a figured front edge of the hood with a protrusion under the “tiger nose”.
In addition, the roofline is tilted more and the C-pillar is thinner. The car in the pictures has a yellow decal, which indicates that the Sportage crossover will also receive hybrid versions.
It was assumed that the new generation Kia Sportage will be presented in the first quarter of 2020. That is, a year ago. Then the premiere was postponed to April of this year, and then, already to June 2021.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts