Crossover Ford Fusion seen during testsNovember 28, 2019
Spy shots of the Ford Fusion crossover appeared on the web.
What seems like a test mule for the Ford Fusion crossover has been spotted in the automaker’s hometown of Dearborn, Michigan. A mule with a van-like body and noticeable ground clearance could compete with a similar Subaru Outback, with the most popular mid-size crossover in the United States.
Ford will stop producing the Fusion sedan as it reduces its lineup of cars in North America, but the automaker has reportedly retained the name for the future crossover. According to preliminary information, the novelty may appear on the market after 2021.
- Nissan Ariya could become one of the models in the Infiniti model range
- Spy photos of the new generation Toyota Sienna
- In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated models
- Honda celebrates the release of the 2.5 millionth Kei car family N
- Toyota refuses gasoline versions of Corolla in Europe