Crossover Cadillac XT6 received a more affordable versionJuly 1, 2020
That modification will be called Luxury and will go on sale this fall.
Cadillac presented a new version of its XT6 SUV. Car specifications and prices were announced on Wednesday, July 1. The package was called Luxury and will be the most affordable for this model. Recall that at the moment the Cadillac XT6 2020 is available in Premium Luxury and Sport versions.
The price of the Cadillac XT6 Luxury version was $ 48,990, which is significantly cheaper than the Premium Luxury and Sport trim levels, which cost $ 53,695 and $ 57,095, respectively. The Luxury modification received aluminum decorative panels in the interior, unlike the Premium Luxury and Sport versions, in which there are wooden decor and even carbon inserts.
Under the hood of the new Cadillac XT6 Luxury is a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. It works in conjunction with the new 9-speed automatic transmission.
In the basic version, the crossover is equipped with a front-wheel-drive system, and an all-wheel-drive version is available for an extra charge.
Meanwhile, in test trials, they noticed a new powerful Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing sedan. It is expected that car sales can begin in the second half of 2021, and it is positioned as a model in 2022.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12