Crossover Audi RS Q7 will be powerful, luxurious and sought afterSeptember 2, 2019
Audi has not yet confirmed whether it will release the RS Q7.
But if that happens, such a powerful car will sell like hot cakes. The updated Audi Q7 was introduced back in June. In the front of the model, a new radiator grill with chrome trim and chrome vertical strips immediately attracts attention.
Carbon fiber fins were added to the air intakes, and there are three small air vents between the top of the grille and the hood, just like the new Audi A1. New Audi Sport rims with black and silver spokes. The exterior is completed by a darkened strip connecting the taillights and two oval-shaped exhaust pipes.
Audi Q7 will be equipped with a 4-liter V8 VW Group twin-turbo engine with nearly 600 hp mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Competitors from Wolfsburg, of course, would not want the Audi Q7 to step on the heels of the powerful Lamborghini Urus.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV