Cross-coupe Porsche Cayenne is being testedJanuary 28, 2019
The automotive community has been talking about this new product for more than a year, but no official information has been received during this time. The only thing you have to be content with today is the photos of the future news.
We can examine the test prototype thanks to the pictures published by the specialized edition of Carscoops. Judging by the frames that hit the network, Porsche arranged a test drive for the most powerful version of the Cayenne Coupe with the prefix “Turbo”. It is distinguished by the pair of square exhaust pipes, two rear spoilers (fixed and retractable), as well as carbon-ceramic brakes with bright detail – yellow calipers.
Most likely, on road tests “caught” “Cayenne” with a 550-horsepower turbocharged V8 to four liters.
Experts predict that the new line of the engine can be supplemented with a basic turbocharged “six” of 2.9 liters with a capacity of 440 hp, as well as a hybrid with a return of 680 hp.
The coupe-shaped version differs from the classic Cayenne by the dynamic slope of the roofline in the spirit of a sports coupe, as well as the original taillights. The presentation of the cross-coupe from Porsche and the start of production of new products are expected this year. It is possible that in the last quarter of 2019 the car will be on sale.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry