Cross-coupe Changan CS85 will be available in early 2019December 25, 2018
The new model from the Chinese auto giant has already acquired a preliminary price tag. It is planned that kupeobrazny cross can compete with the BMW X4.
Changan has decided on the date for entering the home market of its new coupe-like crossover Changan CS85. Buy a long-awaited novelty Chinese motorists will be able to early next year. According to preliminary forecasts, the cross-coupe in the basic version will have to pay about 150 thousand yuan. The maximum grade will cost 30,000 yuan more. For comparison, the main competitor of the new product from Changan – BMW X4 – in China is priced at 466,800 yuan.
Interestingly, already in the base, the Changan CS85 receives a circular video camera review, adaptive cruise control, and a collision avoidance system.
The cross-coupe engine range consists of one and a half petrol turbo engines with a capacity of 178 and 233 hp. respectively. Depending on the engine, one of two transmissions is offered – a six-speed automatic transmission or automatic transmission on eight stages. The drive can be either front or full.
- Aston Martin will sell a collection of three exclusive racing Vantage
- General Motors will pay dealers for refusing to sell electric cars
- Introduced VW Up! GTI from Vilner studio
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²