Cristiano Ronaldo took the off-road Rolls-RoyceMarch 4, 2019
One of the best football players of our time, Cristiano Ronaldo, is also known for his passion for luxury cars. So, in his collection there are Bugatti Veyron and the new Chiron, and now the striker of Juventus decided to buy a Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
Ronaldo showed a snow-white Rolls-Royce SUV in his Instagram. In Italy, where the football star now lives, this car costs about 450 thousand euros.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine