Cristiano Ronaldo took the off-road Rolls-RoyceMarch 4, 2019
One of the best football players of our time, Cristiano Ronaldo, is also known for his passion for luxury cars. So, in his collection there are Bugatti Veyron and the new Chiron, and now the striker of Juventus decided to buy a Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
Ronaldo showed a snow-white Rolls-Royce SUV in his Instagram. In Italy, where the football star now lives, this car costs about 450 thousand euros.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests