Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million eurosMarch 28, 2020
Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo, quarantined in Portugal, has ordered a Bugatti Centodieci for € 9.5 million, according to Bild.
The model, which was released in a edition of 10 copies, will be delivered to the player in 2021. In the Ronaldo garage, there are already two French-made cars – Veyron and Chiron. Centodieci, whose name translates from Italian as “110”, is dedicated to the EB110 limited supercar, which was produced in the early 1990s.
The mid-engined hypercar is equipped with an 1600 liter W16 8-liter engine. sec., thanks to which it accelerates from standstill to 100 km / h in less than 2.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 380 km / h.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey