Created by special order for Muammar Gaddafi Mercedes-Maybach showed on videoMarch 16, 2021
The video was published by the YouTube channel MercBenzKing.
Recently, a video was published on the network, the protagonist of which was the Mercedes-Maybach car, created specifically for the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and modified by the Xenatec studio. The project was based on the Maybach 57 coupe, which they did not manage to deliver to the owner – in 2011, the Gaddafi government was overthrown, and he himself was killed.
It differs from the production car Maybach 57S Coupe with an unusual body color, auto-dimming glasses, oval headlights and a chrome-plated radiator grille. Among other things, the car is equipped with a refrigerator and door closers.
The coupe is powered by a 6-liter V12 engine with 612 hp, which is paired with a 5-speed “automatic”. Note that at the beginning of February the car was put up for sale for 961,950 euros. A total of 8 cars were assembled.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity