Craftsman made barbecue trailer from Audi A7February 23, 2020
The owner of the pickup truck decided that barbecue grills could be more interesting.
A photo of a very unusual trailer appeared on the Web, which was recorded in one of the parking lots in the USA. A party lover and part-owner of a pickup truck, he decided to make an unusual trailer from the rear of the Audi A7 Sportback.
Probably, in a previous life, the Audi A7 Sportback had an accident, but instead of “resting” in a landfill, she got a new chance, becoming a shocking trailer with barbecue grills. Note that the back of the A7 was cut along the C-pillars from the rest of the body and transformed for cooking. The resulting creation looks completely strange, but the unconventional thinking and preservation of the Audi part is respectful to the owner. FROM
Korea, of course, buying a damaged Audi will require only a few thousand dollars and a little time to cut it in half and complete the modifications. Look carefully at the rear panel of the trailer and you will see a new license plate with the inscription “BBQD A7”.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors