Coupe-shaped crossover Volkswagen Tayron completely revealedApril 7, 2019
The German concern is preparing to officially present the new crossover. So far, the first live photographs have appeared on the network, but the debut will take place already on April 16 at the Shanghai Motor Show.
Soon the new Volkswagen Tayron will be on the market. The model is a mid-size cross-coupe, the debut of which will take place at the Shanghai Motor Show in two weeks. The length of the standard model is 4,590 mm, the width is 1,860 mm, the height is 1,660 mm, the distance between the axes is 2,731 mm.
At the moment, the Volkswagen Tayron is a step below the Tiguan, but it is in high demand in the heavenly market and has sold 33 thousand in the last six months. The new version will be a little shorter and get a coupe body.
As a power unit on the local market, there is no alternative 2.0-liter TSI turbo engine that can develop up to 186 and 220 horsepower, depending on the modification. Together with them, only a DSG robotized seven-stage transmission is offered. As an option, the system offers all-wheel drive.
The price of VW Tayron in the Chinese market varies from 188,800 to 319,800 yuan
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles