Coupe-pickup: Audi RS6 inspired the revival of UT stylingAugust 27, 2019
It seems that Audi guessed right with the design of the models of the charged RS line – cars continue to excite auto fans and artists. The famous Hungarian designer X-Tomi showed how the new RS6 could form the basis of modern yuts.
Tamas Samok chose an acid-green model for the sketch. According to the laws of the genre, the front part including two doors is from a passenger car, and the back is a pickup truck loading platform.
Similar cars were popular in Australia and the USA in the middle of the last century. Utahs were created so that on Sunday the whole family could go to church, and on Monday the farmer used a car to transport animals. The classic representative of this body type is the Chevrolet El Camino.
Pickups have lately been the most frequent source of inspiration for car designers. A recent example is an ultra-luxury truck based on the Rolls-Royce Cullinan crossover.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires