Coupe-pickup: Audi RS6 inspired the revival of UT stylingAugust 27, 2019
It seems that Audi guessed right with the design of the models of the charged RS line – cars continue to excite auto fans and artists. The famous Hungarian designer X-Tomi showed how the new RS6 could form the basis of modern yuts.
Tamas Samok chose an acid-green model for the sketch. According to the laws of the genre, the front part including two doors is from a passenger car, and the back is a pickup truck loading platform.
Similar cars were popular in Australia and the USA in the middle of the last century. Utahs were created so that on Sunday the whole family could go to church, and on Monday the farmer used a car to transport animals. The classic representative of this body type is the Chevrolet El Camino.
Pickups have lately been the most frequent source of inspiration for car designers. A recent example is an ultra-luxury truck based on the Rolls-Royce Cullinan crossover.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV