Coupe-like Skoda Enyaq GT first appeared on testsSeptember 9, 2020
The car was photographed during road tests.
Another proof has appeared on the network that Skoda will soon delight its fans with the release of the coupe-like all-electric crossover Enyaq GT. Apparently, the novelty will receive exactly the same filling as the original model.
In the renders presented, you can see the same Enyaq iV, except for the sloping roof at the rear of the crossover. Of course, this will reduce the headroom of the rear passengers, as well as increase the loading height of the model. The premiere of the car is expected to take place in November this year.
Earlier we reported that on September 1 of this year, the Skoda brand presented its first electric car to the world. It was the crossover Enyaq iV. The novelty is built on the Volkswagen MEB platform. In the available variants, the crossover is equipped with one 148-horsepower electric motor and a battery with a power reserve of 340 kilometers. The maximum configuration of the Enyaq RS has four-wheel drive, two electric motors and a power reserve of 460 kilometers.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests