Coupe-like Skoda Enyaq GT first appeared on testsSeptember 9, 2020
The car was photographed during road tests.
Another proof has appeared on the network that Skoda will soon delight its fans with the release of the coupe-like all-electric crossover Enyaq GT. Apparently, the novelty will receive exactly the same filling as the original model.
In the renders presented, you can see the same Enyaq iV, except for the sloping roof at the rear of the crossover. Of course, this will reduce the headroom of the rear passengers, as well as increase the loading height of the model. The premiere of the car is expected to take place in November this year.
Earlier we reported that on September 1 of this year, the Skoda brand presented its first electric car to the world. It was the crossover Enyaq iV. The novelty is built on the Volkswagen MEB platform. In the available variants, the crossover is equipped with one 148-horsepower electric motor and a battery with a power reserve of 340 kilometers. The maximum configuration of the Enyaq RS has four-wheel drive, two electric motors and a power reserve of 460 kilometers.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system