Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”May 6, 2021
Stylish French car Renault Arkana could perform better than the Japanese Toyota RAV4.
In Spain, the km77.com edition brought the coupe-like Renault Arkana crossover to the “moose test”. Immediately, we note that the car coped well with the test at a speed of 77 km / h.
Not a single cone was knocked down during sharp maneuvers at such speed. The result of 77 km / h was demonstrated during the first attempt – then they wanted to improve the result further, but this was never done.
Experts appreciated the work of the suspension and steering wheel as excellent. I was also pleasantly surprised by the electronics, which behaved correctly under such heavy loads. Even with the rear wheel off the ground, it was possible to maintain control over the machine.
As a result, km77.com experts gave Renault Arkana the People’s Choice Award.
It should be noted that the tests involved a version of the car for Europe, which is made on the CMF-B platform.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity