Counterfeit Ferrari and Lamborghini factory foundJuly 16, 2019
Replicas of supercars illegally collected in the Brazilian city of Itajai
Police in the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina found a company to produce copies of Ferrari and Lamborghini. A fake could be bought over the Internet for eight percent of the value of the real model.
According to the law enforcement agencies, the handicraft industry was established in one of the premises in the city of Itajaí, and deliveries were carried out throughout the country by a preliminary order issued through social networks. The illegal business was owned by a father and son, whose names have not been disclosed yet. They were detained and then released on bail.
During the searches at the underground enterprise, eight almost ready-to-deliver supercars were found, as well as casting molds and components.
Representatives of Ferrari and Lamborghini, in turn, have already filed an application for the improper copying of their products.
[supsystic-slider id=1060 position=”center”]
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily