Corvette supercar left at US auction for $ 2.7 millionJune 30, 2019
The proceeds are transferred to a charity fund.
The C7 generation sports car, the last in the history of the Corvette with the front engine, was sold at the Barret-Jackson auction. As fans of the brand know, less than 3 weeks are left before the presentation of the new, the 8th generation of the Corvette. In the new generation of sports car from the United States will receive a different layout and will be the middle engine.
Seventh-generation cars have stopped supplying from June 27: dealers are selling off what’s left. But the latest copy did not reach them: they decided to sell it through an auction.
By design, the Corvette Z06 is a black coupe with rich equipment: the 3LZ package includes red leather trim, navigation system, gadget support via Android Auto, Apple CarPlay. The machine is equipped with a 6.2-liter 8-cylinder engine, which develops up to 650 hp. Includes 7-speed manual transmission. Splitter front and roof made of carbon fiber. The money received for the sports car will go to war veterans through a special fund.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever