Correa will remain in intensive care for another daySeptember 2, 2019
Juan Manuel Correa – the second participant in the accident during the Saturday Formula 2 race in the Spa, in which Antoine Hubert died, will spend at least 24 hours in intensive care.
On Monday morning, a statement was published on the condition of the 20-year-old rider.
“Juan Manuel is in a stable condition after a long operation to restore both legs after fractures. He will remain in the intensive care unit for at least another 24 hours so that the surgical team can monitor his condition.
Parents are at his bedside and can confirm that he is fully aware of the events that happened at the Spa on Saturday, they support and console the son, who is very saddened by what happened.
Juan Manuel condoles with the family of Antoine Hubert and prays for them, ”the statement said.
Family members said that as soon as the doctors allowed, they would take their son to the United States for further treatment.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant