Correa remains in an artificial comaSeptember 18, 2019
The health status of Juan Manuel Correa has not changed much in recent days. The rider remains in a state of artificial coma in the intensive care unit of one of the London clinics.
“Juan Manuel is still in the intensive care unit in a state of drug coma. The condition of the lungs is gradually improving, but so far the apparatus of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and ventilation performs the respiratory functions.
Serious worries are caused by leg injuries, the operation will be done as soon as the lungs are strong enough to withstand such an intervention, ”it was reported.
Correa was seriously injured on August 31 during the Formula 2 race at Spa in an accident that claimed the lives of Antoine Hubert.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021