Coronavirus discovered at BMW German factoryMarch 3, 2020
A positive test was found in one employee, and more than 150 people were quarantined.
At the main factory of the German automobile giant BMW in Munich, one of the employees recorded a coronavirus. This information was confirmed after the doctor’s visit on Sunday. At the same time, there is no question of a sharp outbreak and a shutdown of the plant – the disease is mild. Already identified 150 people with whom the patient was in contact – they are all placed in 14-day quarantine. After a two-week stay in the hospital, employees will pass a test for a new type of virus. All production facilities were disinfected, now work continues as normal.
many car factories have reduced working hours or even been stopped.
And this is not only about enterprises in China. The car dealership in Geneva, which was supposed to open today, suffered the most – the event was canceled due to the risk of the spread of coronavirus.
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X
- Updated Jeep Compass spotted on tests
- Great Wall unveils premium crossover with built-in child seat